- This event has passed.
4TH BIENNIAL CARIBBEAN FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY UPDATE
20 January, 2016 - 24 January, 2016
COME TO LEARN IN PARADISE…
Enjoy relevant learning in a tropical paradise, led by a distinguished US and International faculty. Spend your mornings in a companionable classroom setting where discussion is encouraged and questions are welcomed. This program is designed to provide attendees with updates in the evaluation and current management in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, including surgical and non-surgical treatment options and practice management principles.
THE PARTICIPANT SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
- Evaluate fundamental and advanced principles in rhinoplasty
- Discuss techniques in rhinoplasty, including management of the revision rhinoplasty case
- Apply non-surgical and surgical treatment options in rejuvenation of the upper third of the face, including management of the brow and upper eyelid
- Discuss age-related changes to the lower eyelid and midface and options to address these areas, both non-surgical and surgical
- Outline different methods of surgical rejuvenation of the face and neck in rhytidectomy and necklift.
- Discuss practice management principles
- Contrast scar revision techniques